Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Knit Goodness



One of the shows from Milan Fashion Week that I totally look forward to each season is Missoni. I love how the Missoni family spirit and warmth is still there, which has been a strong presence in their ad's lately.
Just like this one...
Now you can tell this family is crazy about knits, which I love!

Being an accessories design student and always having to work with leather for most of my projects sometimes get me tired of it and all I want is to slip into something soft and comfy. I'm a crazy crocheter but I guess I don't have the time due to my leather related projects. Don't get me wrong I totally adore leather; its a huge part of what I do and what eventually be doing hopefully.

Anyways here are some of my favorite looks from the Missoni FW 10 collection:

xo
-nathalie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails