Friday, March 19, 2010

His Favorite Color was Yellow


One of my liberal arts this semester is Modern Art. If you are a normal two year FIT student you are required to take 2 History of Art classes. I choose Modern Art because I wanted to explore more this subject and not just say that I go to the MoMa to see art that's modern.

One of the artist we study about is Van Gogh. I'm pretty sure everybody has heard this name
and in some point of your life you have seen Van Gogh's famous Starry Night. But there is more to this guy. He was extremely emotional and lived a very short life. He basically became crazy and killed himself.

Basically I'm writing this post because I can't stop thinking about Van Gogh's sunflowers....

and there is more where this came from.
There is a full series of them.

xo
-nathalie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails